Agreement to formalize the Network-EALP, Network of Associations of Engineering, Architecture and Environmental Consultants in the Portuguese-speaking space
APPC, Portuguese Association of Designers and Consultants, is a Business Association that represents companies active in the Engineering, Architecture and Environment consultancy sectors, namely.
As part of the strengthening of international cooperation, APPC decided to encourage the establishment of a Network of Associations of Engineering, Architecture and Environmental Consultants in the Portuguese-speaking space (Rede-EALP), to which the following have joined:
- AAPC – Angolan Association of Designers and Consultants, from Angola
- The Installation Commission of the Cape Verdean Association of Designers and Consultants (hereinafter referred to as CI-ACPC), from Cape Verde
- Installation Commission of the Guinean Association of Study Offices and Consultants (hereinafter referred to as CI-AGGEC), from Guinea-Bissau
- AEMC – Association of Mozambican Consulting Companies, from Mozambique
- The Timor-Leste Chamber of Commerce and Industry, in partnership with the Timor-Leste Women’s Business Association, which is a member of it, (hereinafter referred to as CCI-TL/AEMTL) of Timor-Leste
In this context, the 6 Associations mentioned above (including those that are still in the Installation Commission phase) intend to establish the Network of Associations of Engineering, Architecture and Environment Consultants in the Portuguese-speaking space (Rede-EALP), with the following main objectives :
- Sharing of information on the legislative, normative and regulatory framework for the exercise of the activity of providing consultancy services in the fields of Engineering, Architecture and Environment
- Sharing information on international best practices
- Coordination of actions aimed at the development of consulting services markets
- Information on the profile of consulting companies in each of the countries
- Promotion of cooperative relations between companies
- The parties will take measures to strengthen the professional image of the sector’s agents and to facilitate the sharing of knowledge.
- The parties will take future initiatives for the benefit of the associated companies.
The different Associations will use and ensure that the information contained in the Network-EALP portal is updated.
The adhesion of the Association that will be constituted in São Tomé and Príncipe is already foreseen.
The accession of any new members must obtain consensus among the founding members.
Details on future functioning will be the subject of additional Protocols to this Agreement.
Feito no Porto aos 18 de outubro de 2019
Pela Direção da APPC Pela Direção da AAPC Pela CI-ACPC
Jorge Meneses Hugo Guimarães João Tolentino Ramos
Presidente Diretor Coordenador
Pela CI-AGGEC Pela Direção da AEMC Pela CCI-TL/AEMTL
Domingos Gomes Bruno Vedor Anastácia Amaral
Coordenador Presidente Vice-Presidente